Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Week 12 Weigh In

So it is week 12 and I am now 98 kg  I am now below 100 kg for the first time in nearly 4 years.

Woo Hoo!

My weight has stagnated a bit this past week and I have been feeling a bit despondent about it.  I feel like I should be loosing weight quicker but none the less it is still a great feeling to be nearly 20 kg lighter that when I started this journey.
I think that I need to remind myself that if I had lost that much weight any other way I would be over the moon.  Plus I know that it is not always healthy to loose weight really fast.

Anyway here are some up to date photos of where I am at.




There is even a glimmer of light between those thighs


I really appreciate any comments you take the time to leave. Feel free to ask questions.
If you are on this journey too or any other type of weight loss journey feel free to say hello and share your story.

No comments: