Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Back On Real Food

This week I started back on a full range of foods following my final dietitian appointment.

It has been quite an adjustment and I have discovered there are some foods that just do not sit well in my stomach.

Things that are really starchy and soft like soft bread and cake like texture go in to my stomach and seem to set like a big lump making me feel really uncomfortable.  Then there are things like protein that make me feel full really fast.

Everyday is a new food experience and I am just taking things one day at a time trying to work out what works and what does not.

I am struggling to eat enough and remembering to eat my snacks if proving to be a bit of challenge.

Hopefully things will get easier over time.

I really appreciate any comments you take the time to leave. Feel free to ask questions.
If you are on this journey too or any other type of weight loss journey feel free to say hello and share your story.

No comments: