Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Crunchy Crunchy Mmmmmm

Today I was allowed cruskits and oh how nice it was to bite into something.



It seems really strange that one of the things I missed the most was texture.  But what I have missed the most is variety of flavour.  Having to eat or in my case drink the same thing day after day at every meal really made me think about how lucky we are to have the ability to eat a huge range of food to choose from every day.  It made me really think about people in those countries where eating the same thing day after day is a way of life.
Everything tastes so good right now but I am still over estimating how much I can eat.  I only managed 1 and a bit of the cruskits above.  Hubby is loving all the bits I don't eat.

I really appreciate any comments you take the time to leave.  Feel free to ask questions.

If you are on this journey too or any other type of weight loss journey feel free to say hello and share your story.

No comments: