Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

First Week Back At Work

This week has been pretty uneventful but I have been back at work and I seem to be coping ok.

I was worried that I would not have enough mental stamina to get me through the day this first week back.
I have noticed that my brain seems to be a bit slow off the mark but I get there in the end.

My boss knows what I have had done but no one else knows and I plan to keep it that way.  She has been really supportive and has been checking in with me each day to see how I am doing which is nice.

I have been taking a multi vitamin for the last few days so I hope that will give me a bit more pep in my step. I know I should have been taking then all along but I kind of forgot.  Oh well better late than never.

I have been sleeping a lot more than normal but I know this is pretty normal for when you are recovering from surgery.

I really appreciate any comments you take the time to leave.  Feel free to ask questions.

If you are on this journey too or any other type of weight loss journey feel free to say hello and share your story.

No comments: