Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Real Food Oh How I Missed You

Oh My Goodness.  I never knew baby food could be so good.

After what seems like an eternity on sweet shakes it was so good to be eating savoury foods again.

It took me ages to drink my 1/2 cup of soup but this is what my dietitian had told me to expect.  It took me over half an hour to get it down and I had to reheat it a couple of times.  Tomorrow I am going to heat it up an then put it in a thermos flask to keep it warm.

I really appreciate any comments you take the time to leave.  Feel free to ask questions.

If you are on this journey too or any other type of weight loss journey feel free to say hello and share your story.

1 comment:

sarah scodellaro said...

Hi,

Sorry I read the post's but can't find you name. I had my surgery jan 2014 with dr hatizfotus. My first year went quite well. I started at 129 and lost about 25. This year though Ive struggled to lose any weight at all. I still find exercises hard to get motivated about and I dont think Ive ever really delt with the reasons I was eating badly in the first place so Ive fallen back into old habits. How are you going now?